Lindquist LLP is a professional firm providing tax services, audit, accounting, compliance and consulting services to our clients. As a recognized industry leader in the Employee Benefit Plan and Not for Profit arenas we deliver expertise, quality work and exceptional service to our clients. Our goal is to always deliver service with integrity and objectivity, and to turn our knowledge into value for our clients and their communities.
We have a “no stuffed shirts” policy at Lindquist - at least that’s what our employees tell us. When we ask them to describe the culture here, the words they use most often are collaborative, friendly, courteous and helpful.
Can you picture yourself working at a place like that? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Top 5 Reasons to Work at Lindquist:
- Public accounting firm with long-standing reputation in the community.
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- “No stuffed shirts”.
- Tax return preparation for our niche markets: employee benefit plans, labor organizations and not-for-profit organizations.
- Preparation of: Form 5500’s, 5330’s, 990’s, 990-T’s and related state filings as required, LM-2’s, 1041’s and other returns as required.
- Conduct tax research as it pertains to issues that arise.
- Works with clients to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance.
- Assure compliance with federal, state and local tax laws and regulations.
- Work as an effective team member to complete projects, components and assignment tasks in timely manner.
- Local bay area travel and out of area travel is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of tax return preparation experience with a public accounting firm.
- Experience preparing Form 5500’s and Form 990’s is a plus.
- Have your CPA or be eligible to sit for the exam or “Enrolled Agent” status.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word and also Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with ProSystem Fx Tax is desirerable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
Lindquist offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, long-term disability and a flexible spending account program. Lindquist LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Lindquist does not offer work visa sponsorship.