Come bring your knowledge gained from previous employment in general office or payroll departments to Lindquist LLP. We're looking for talented, personable and independent individuals excited to use the knowledge gained from real work experiences.
The Compliance Data Analyst will audit employer contributions to various trust funds to verify that employers are in compliance with contractual obligations. Lindquist will provide the initial on-the-job training for you to be a successful staff auditor.
• Schedule your own appointments, or arrange to obtain records electronically
• Work independently at employer sites to perform testing and issue reports
• Maintain excellent client relationships
• Provide status reports to management to provide feedback on current auditing procedures and suggest improvements in testing methodologies
• Perform related duties as assigned
• As you progress in this position, you will provide training to new auditors and become a valuable resource for guidance and questions
• A BA/BS degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
• Reliable transportation and the willingness to travel, both local and remote locations
• Some Construction office payroll experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, long-term disability, a flexible spending account program and opportunity for career growth. Lindquist LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.