If you enjoy traveling, working onsite at client locations, being part of a growing team and helping the Seattle practice develop, then Lindquist LLP is the right firm for you. We have an immediate opening for a Supervising Senior Auditor in the Seattle area.
If you have least three to five years of experience as an auditor, contact us to learn more about this position.
As a Supervising Senior Auditor you will:
- Plan, execute and review work in the field on audits, including compilations and reviews for employee benefit plans, 401(k) plans and not-for-profits
- Supervise staff auditors working on those engagements
- Train and mentor staff on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
- Work under the supervision of an audit senior manager (CPA) who will provide guidance and direction
- Work with the audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process
- Complete and review the related tax forms for each audit (Forms 990, 5500, LM-2, etc.)
- From mid-January through mid-April, additional hours are required for our busy season
To be qualified, you must have:
- Three to five years of experience in public accounting, with supervisory experience preferred
- The ability to work independently
- Knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, Auditing Areas (experience with union, not-for-profits and Taft Hartley pension and welfare funds are a plus)
- The ability to successfully interact with clients and management to deliver quality service
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with individual responsibilities
- CPA is a plus, an undergraduate degree in accounting, business administration or equivalent with the required educational hours needed to sit for the state CPA exam is required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, long-term disability and a flexible spending account program. Lindquist LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com