Are you interested in quickly becoming a specialist in the audit world? If your goal is to jump-start your audit career, then Lindquist LLP is the place for you. Here you’ll be challenged by a variety of assignments in a dynamic, fast-growing firm and provided with a clear path for career development, all while having the freedom to balance your personal and professional life with a flexible work schedule.
If you have at least two years of experience as an auditor, contact us to learn more about our full-time positions. As a Certified Senior, you will:
- Plan, execute and review work in the field on audits, compilations and reviews for employee benefit plans, not-for-profits and 401(k) plans
- Supervise staff auditors working on those engagements
- Train and mentor staff on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
- Work under the supervision of an audit manager (CPA) who will provide guidance and direction
- Have the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to specialize quickly and become an irreplaceable asset
- Work with the audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process
- From mid-January through mid-April, additional hours are required for our busy season
- Two to four years of experience in public accounting, some supervision experience preferred
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, business administration or equivalent
- The ability to successfully interact with clients and management to deliver quality service
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with individual responsibilities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, long-term disability and a flexible spending account program. Lindquist LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org