We are looking for candidates with excellent audit experience. As an audit manager, you will be responsible for scheduling, planning and efficiently completing audit engagements.
- Review reports, opinions, management letters, tax returns and workpapers.
- Supervise, review, and develop team members; provide engagement staff with regular feedback and guidance.
- Manage multiple engagements of varying size and scope.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Participate in practice development initiatives.
- From mid-January through mid-April, additional hours are required for our busy season.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in public accounting; employee benefit plan and not-for-profit experience strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate Accounting degree.
- Licensed CPA.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to successfully interact with clients and Lindquist LLP professionals to effectively deliver quality professional services to clients.
- Client service orientation combined with creative problem solving skills; strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with independent responsibilities.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, long-term disability and a flexible spending account program. Lindquist LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com