Location: San Ramon, California
The Audit & Tax Confirmation Administrative Position is a full-time, non-exempt position. The successful candidate will fill a critical role at Lindquist, working closely with management and staff. The position is responsible to facilitate and obtain information for audits and tax returns. The individual must be comfortable communicating by phone, email and in person with staff, partners and outside organizations.
This position requires a strong work ethic, the ability to learn job procedures and industry-specific software and the ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. You will be creating, tracking and communicating the status of the required information to help complete audits. A take charge attitude is essential. We seek a person who will see the process through from start to finish as well as evaluate present methodology and seek to improve them.
- Overall responsible for the preparation, tracking and ensuring the timely return of confirmations required by the Audit and Tax departments.
- Proactivity communicate the status of requested confirmations to the appropriate manager/staff at the Firm.
- Assist as needed with other Administration Department activities
- Customer service experience, 3–5 years.
- High School diploma or GED required; some college is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong phone etiquette skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Intermediate skills working with MS: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment.
- Accounting or bookkeeping knowledge a plus.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality pertaining to the work environment.
- Comfortable working in a high-volume, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to follow detailed directions required.
- Be able to type 35 WPM.
- Have a can do attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee discount program and a flexible spending account program. Lindquist LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.